The young are more willing to try new things, because they don't have an existing way of doing things--blank sheets of paper.
- 1.TikTok generation that expects instant gratification everywhere.
- 2.Social, gamified edtech to promote effective remote learning.
- 3.Digitization of banking, trading, loans, and all financial services.
- 1.Exciting emerging frontier markets outside of China, India that have very young populations.
- 2.China ban on private tutoring, making decentralized DeFi education (EdFi) possibly the only accessible education for a new generation of students.
- 1.Crypto, NFT, web3 transforming money and apps with decentralization (Figure 1b).
- 2.X-to-earn widespread acceptance.
Figure 1b - History of Gaming, Earning, Learning